Ceramic Bobbin Heater Core
Highlights of Ceramic Bobbin Heater
· Bobbin heaters are extensively used for heating air or liquids.
· Ceramic bobbin heater consists of several refractory ceramic blocks and 80/20 nickel chrome resistance wire, which are connected at terminal block at one end.
· These ceramic blocks can be assembled together to the required length.
· The special construction allow easy installation and handling.
· High temperature resistance and mechanical strength
看片网站· Various diameter options
· Custom length according to the heating load
· Fast heating and larger temperature ramp rate
看片网站· Hot water tank
· Electric boiler
· Hot oil tank
看片网站· Air heating
· Hot air dryer
· Operating temperature: 100C ~700 C
· Watt density: 50W/in2 ~ 120W /in2
看片网站· Standard voltage: 110, 120, 220, 230, 240, 380 V or custom
看片网站· Wattage tolerance: -2% ~ +2%
· Resistance: Ni-Cr 80/20
· Insulation material: Ceramic / Steatite